TPG Community

Get online support

International call

GM
Level 2
Level 2
Hi there,

I cannot make international calls to Nepal since the last few weeks. I get the error message saying “not sufficient balance”. When I check the balance in TPG portal, I have plenty of minutes left. Please help urgently.
5 REPLIES 5
Riezl

Hi @GM, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help with your concern.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

GM
Level 2
Level 2
Hi there,

I can’t seem to send you a private message. There is no option under your name to send a private message.
BasilDV

Hi @GM

Are you trying to call the country Nepal via your TPG Mobile? If yes, then it is not covered with the 100 minutes international calls that is included in our plan.

Please check our website for more information: https://www.tpg.com.au/mobile.

This means that normal international call rates will be applied.

BasilDV

GM
Level 2
Level 2
Hi there,

I have always been able to call Nepal with TPG mobile until a couple of weeks ago.
BasilDV

Hi @GM

Please send me a PM with your TPG Mobile number or customer ID number along with your preferred time to receive a call for us to arrange it with our Mobile team for further checking.

Make sure that you are logged-in in the community in order for you to send a PM.

BasilDV