TPG Community

Get online support

International roaming not working

OlgaI
Level 2
It's been 5 days of my International roaming not working! Staying overseas indefinitely, roaming is crucial. TPG support been a joke, had few messages from them asking to perform all the steps everyone knows about- restart, reset network, choose manually network. Nothing worked, tested on few phones including 1 brand new phone. Got back to them asking to raise query with Vodafone, no response. 2 days later tried to follow up, and got exactly same email as in the beginning asking to perform those steps that have already been done multiple times!
What a joke! Going straight to TIO, this is clear fraud, they lure you in to stay with them promising service, the don't provide the service and don't refund! Not to mention that I am at a disadvantage now, can't do some online banking as OTP comes as SMS. My stay is indefinite so unsure when I can switch to another provider and can only try to cancel TPG losing my number!
I did request pre-paid balance refund and switch to the cheapest plan possible just to keep my sim card active for the time being till I figure out how to go to a normal provider. No response received from TPG of course, so looks like Telecommunications industry ombudsman complaint process is the only way to go.