TPG Community

Get online support

Mobile Prepaid Balance

Manuel
Community Manager

The purpose of this article is to help you on how to check your prepaid balance. It will also step you through adding more prepaid balance to your service.

What is a Prepaid Balance?

• A pre-paid balance may be purchased if you want to be able to make excluded calls or usage that will incur excess charges. Any excess charges incurred are then deducted directly from your nominated prepaid balance amount.
  • For example: You decide to add a prepaid balance of $20. You make $3.05 in excess call charges this is deducted from your prepaid balance. Your current Prepaid balance will now be $16.95
  • Prepayment is optional, your default prepaid balance is $0
  • If you don’t have a pre - payment available you won’t be able to make excluded or excess calls
  • You may choose a prepaid balance of $10, $20, $50, $100 or $200
  • Don’t worry you can add a prepayment at any time

Adding Mobile Prepaid Balance Online

Click on 'View All Mobile Service Accounts' (Found at the middle of the page if there is a bundled internet service; found at the bottom if it's a standalone service

pic1.PNG

• Look for the preferred mobile number with the "Active" Plan Status (plans are arranged from oldest to most recent)
  • Click on 'Add Prepaid Balance'

pic2.PNG

• Click on the radio button beside the preferred Prepaid Balance amount then click the "Submit" button

pic3.PNG

How can I view my current Prepaid Balance ?

• Log in to 'My Account' on the TPG Website (https://www.tpg.com.au/home/myaccount).
  • Click on 'View All Mobile Service Accounts' (Found at the middle of the page if there is a bundled internet service; found at the bottom if it's a standalone service)
pic1.PNG

• Look for the preferred mobile number with the "Active" Plan Status (plans are arranged from oldest to most recent)
  • Click on “Mobile Usage”

pic4.png

• Your current Prepayment balance is shown
pic5.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
HOQUEMAHMUDUL
Level 2

My account how to open

Riezl

Hi @HOQUEMAHMUDUL, we have created these community articles, which may help with your concern.

Let us know should you need further assistance. Cheers!

HOQUEMAHMUDUL
Level 2
I can't open my account. How to registered this account. No check balance.
Riezl

Hi @HOQUEMAHMUDUL , is this for your TPG Australia Mobile service?