TPG Community

Get online support

Mobile Prepayment forfeiture

SOLVED Go to solution
drbob
Level 6

Hi Moderators,

I have just requested a change of mobile plan and account status shows my current plan as active(cancelling) and the new plan as "starting activation".

I also read in terms and conditions that when a mobile account is cancelled all unused prepayment is forfeited to TPG.

Can you please advise if this applies in this case (of mobile plan change)?

By the way, how long does it take for the plan to become active? As my billing period starts at around 7, I am wondering if I'll have to wait until April?

Regards,

Robert

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

You're welcome @drbob,

Regarding your concern, at this moment there is no option to make advance payment. As TPG offers a Prepaid Service, invoice will only be created 7 days prior to the start of your new billing cycle. If there is no restriction in your card details, then our system will automatically debit your account every billing cycle.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @drbob,

Thanks for raising this to us. No, the remaining prepaid balance will be credited back to your account and the new plan will start on the 8th of March.

Cheers!

drbob
Level 6

Hi Shane,

Thank you for your reassuring response! I also liked the fact that the new plan will start in a few days. If I may, would it be possible for TPG to bill me for a whole year and email me the invoice instead of monthly? I have already sent an email to xxxxx@tpg.com.au with that request but I have not heard from them yet. I noticed that I have already been billed for 1 month.

Regards,

Robert

Shane

You're welcome @drbob,

Regarding your concern, at this moment there is no option to make advance payment. As TPG offers a Prepaid Service, invoice will only be created 7 days prior to the start of your new billing cycle. If there is no restriction in your card details, then our system will automatically debit your account every billing cycle.

Regards,