TPG Community

Get online support

Mobile plan has been directly debited 3 days ago but can't use phone plan

Birdsgohigh
Level 2

Hi guys,

I've tried calling up & also tried the live chat assist function but was not able to have this resolved and it's been past the 3-4 working days that it takes to process the direct debit.

I missed my payment due to the website restructure and subsequently changed my payment details to match my bank details. The payment was finally processed but I am still unable to use my mobile data, send texts or make calls.

When I try calling, it says my phone has insufficient balance. I've tried restarting and also resetting my data as I've seen in the posts below.

Any help will be greatly appreciated as I will be travelling tomorrow and will need it! Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hey @Birdsgohigh, Welcome to the community!

I'd love to help fix the issue affecting your mobile service to better understand the situation send me a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID/Mobile number).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Hi guys,

I've tried calling up & also tried the live chat assist function but was not able to have this resolved and it's been past the 3-4 working days that it takes to process the direct debit.

I missed my payment due to the website restructure and subsequently changed my payment details to match my bank details. The payment was finally processed but I am still unable to use my mobile data, send texts or make calls.

When I try calling, it says my phone has insufficient balance. I've tried restarting and also resetting my data as I've seen in the posts below.

Any help will be greatly appreciated as I will be travelling tomorrow and will need it! Thank you!