TPG Community

Get online support

Mobile service and account drops out

hatchet78
Level 2
For about a week now getting a mobile signal in my home is next to impossible. Though I can drive a few blocks away and it comes back online. Also I cannot access my mobile account through the portal on the "my account" page for my nbn. It simply opens another window to login. I have tried using my mobile number to login and it's no help either. Please help, I'm paying for a service I can't use nor that I can change or access.
3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @hatchet78

In order to access your Mobile account, you may use the new account number that was provided via Email, since the Mobile accounts are transferred to our new system (Novus).

If you can't find your new account number, shoot me a PM with your mobile number along with your NBN username or customer ID number for us to check.

BasilDV

hatchet78
Level 2
Thanks for that, I did access my account. Though obviously still having the same problem with my mobile service and it's drop outs as well.
BasilDV

Hi @hatchet78

Glad that you are able to access your account now.

For the mobile connection issue, shoot me a PM with your account number or mobile number for us to check on this further.

BasilDV