TPG Community

Get online support

My Mobile data plan

Mkarbiah
Level 2

Hey guys, I hope you're doing well. I wanted to get in touch because I have some concerns about my mobile data plan. I made a payment on July 17th, 2023 to cover my outstanding balance, but my account still says that the payment is in process. It's been 3 days since the payment went through, and I'm still unable to use my phone's texting, calling or data services. I find this situation very frustrating since I can't even reach out to you guys as my account has expired. Could someone please help me resolve this issue as soon as possible? Thanks a lot for your help! Best regards, Moses

7 REPLIES 7
Angeli

Hi @Mkarbiah

Welcome to TPG Community! 

Allow us to check the status of your account and the payment that is currently in progress. Send us a PM with your TPG customer ID please. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Angeli

winnie37
Level 2

Same here and ever time I ring they just want me to allow them to retake the money owing from bank again and they will credit it on my account!

I have paid twice and still no service and today when I rang the operator wanted to hit my account again!

Not happy

Shane

Hi @winnie37 ,

I responded to your post located here, send us your details to better understand the situation.

Regards,

Same here and ever time I ring they just want me to allow them to retake the money owing from bank again and they will credit it on my account!

I have paid twice and still no service and today when I rang the operator wanted to hit my account again!

Not happy

winnie37
Level 2

No one has called me so pls don't say they have. I have NO missed calls.

I have made 2 payments on the 14th and the 21st and they reckon they haven't received them 😡

what a load of bull**, I have ven sent them screenshots from my bank to show they were sent and ai can't even ring the fu**ing bank to find out anything.

I have 2 internet accounts and they are are trying to screw me over on a loser $40 dollars!!!,!,!,!,!,!!!!

winnie37
Level 2

No one has rang me 😡

I have had NO missed calls.

Now they are saying they didn't get any fu**ing payments WTF

I even sent Ss to show I paid.

I have have 2 internet accounts and mobile phone and they are screwing me over a lousy $40 and I don't have any phone service to call the friggin bank. 
I am livid to say the friggin least 😡

oh I have attached the bank ss of where I paid so you can clearly see I friggin paid!Ss of payment!Ss of payment!Ss of payment!Ss of payment!

winnie37
Level 2

Now you tell me the bank didn't send payment!!

it's right there in my bank for gods sake!

BasilDV

Hi @winnie37

We'd like to check on what we can arrange for you.

Please send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV