My offer

SOLVED Go to solution
deokseong0499
Level 2

I want to know the progress of what I ordered.New Mobile SIM only Service (customer *****)

[Edited for security purposes]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Erika

Hi @deokseong0499,

Welcome to TPG Community!

I've edited your post for security purposes. Please avoid posting of personal details on the public page e.g. Customer ID, telephone numbers and similar pieces of information as they may compromise your account security.  

I've had a look at your account and can see that the payment for the SIM is currently in process. Direct debit payment will take 3-4 working days for the payment to post.

As soon as we received the payment, then the delivery of the SIM will commence. Delivery will take 2-3 working days for metro areas and 3-5 working days for country locations with Australia post.

Once you received the SIM card, you may check this link on how to activate it.

Let us know should you need further assistance. 

Cheers, 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Erika

Hi @deokseong0499,

Welcome to TPG Community!

I've edited your post for security purposes. Please avoid posting of personal details on the public page e.g. Customer ID, telephone numbers and similar pieces of information as they may compromise your account security.  

I've had a look at your account and can see that the payment for the SIM is currently in process. Direct debit payment will take 3-4 working days for the payment to post.

As soon as we received the payment, then the delivery of the SIM will commence. Delivery will take 2-3 working days for metro areas and 3-5 working days for country locations with Australia post.

Once you received the SIM card, you may check this link on how to activate it.

Let us know should you need further assistance. 

Cheers,