TPG Community

Get online support

Need a replacement SIM card, not able to make a phone call at the moment

Yuanlong
Level 2

So few days ago I lost my SIM card, and right now I live by myself. I tried few attempts to call tpg ,but it takes tpg forever to pick my phone up and I can't use my friend phone for hours just to contact with tpg, I chose call back, but it never back... I don't know what to do now, hope I can have some luck here.

3 REPLIES 3
Angeli

Hi @Yuanlong,

Welcome to TPG Community!

Kindly private message to us the following, so we can arrange a callback with our Mobile Support Team for your SIM replacement request.

TPG mobile number:

Customer ID:

Preferred contact number:

Preferred date and contact time:

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Angeli

Yuanlong
Level 2
Hi, I PM you with time and date, but no one calls me yet, do I have to use phone call to apply for a replacement SIM card? I lost a SIM card, that’s why I can’t make phone call, and now you need me to use phone call to apply a new SIM card, doesn’t that sounds bit inappropriate?
BasilDV

Hi @Yuanlong

To avoid any fraudulent activity, we advise the account holders to speak with our team in order to process the SIM replacement.

If you don't have any alternate number, then we'll request for someone to contact you with the email address registered on the account.

Please send me your customer ID or mobile number along with your preferred email address to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV