TPG Community

Get online support

No service in day 10 and no response from TPG!!! Ombudsman will be involved to resolve this matter

Chao
Level 2
I am sick of being told lies From TPG. I have no mobile service for 10 days now and TPG does not give a ** of how it affects people’s life and work. From day one, I have been told to give 24 hours and now day ten. Kept telling me some one will contact me with a solution but no one. I getting ombudsman involved in this case as TPG charged me for the service but not providing the service and not solving the problems for me.
11 REPLIES 11
KarlB

Hi @Chao 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your account?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @Chao 

Thanks for your PM. I have forwarded your issue to the correct department. Someone will address your concerns ASAP.

Regards,

Karl

Chao
Level 2
I ported my number over on the 16/06/20. No service was provided since then. I contacted TPG Custer service numerous time. All they have done is kicking ball from one to another or cut my line off purposely. I kept being told they have escalated this issue to higher above manager and some one will contact me. No one did. The customer service from TPG is be young terrible! Words cannot even describe it alright! I am beyond frustrated. Because of slack service from tpg, I have missed doctor’s appointments as only phone consultation available now due to covid-19. No one from TPG cares. This matter if not addressed today. The complaint will be submitted to the ombudsman by 9am the 26/6/20. I have given you more than enough notice. Done with this terrible company and terrible service!
Chao
Level 2
Everyone kicks the ball for last ten days saying redirect you to the right department or to the supervisor or to the manager. And no one did a thing to resolve this. Absolutely no one. I am sick of this kicking ball games from tpg.
KarlB

Hi @Chao 

I understand your frustration.

We here are ''front of house'' forum moderators. Our scope of resolving complex issues are limited, and as such we can only direct your concern to other departments, with a sense of urgency.

I have forwarded your issue to the correct department. Someone will address your concerns ASAP.

Regards,

Karl

Chao
Level 2
Yes for last ten days all I have been told is some one will address this issue ASAP.
I hope your so called ASAP is not another ten days with no response.
Everytime I contacted the customer service. They purposely cut my line off!!!!
Chao
Level 2
To not waste my time anymore on this unethical company, if I do not have the service on my mobile by 9 am 26/6/20. I will go ahead and submit the complaint as you guys just kept ignoring this matter.
KarlB

Hi @Chao 

Can you please PM me your current contact number? Can you get inbound calls on your mobile number?

Regards,

Karl

Chao
Level 2
There is no incoming service or out going services on my phone at all! Neither internet! It is on SOS only mode!!!