TPG Community

Get online support

Porting away from TPG

ljkion
Level 2

I called serveral times to TPG regarding mobile phone number porting away from TPG, was told to complete a form before able to do so?  I have been trying searching up and down on TPG wedsite for the form without success, can someone HELP?

2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Welcome to the Community @ljkion

We are saddened that you've decided to port your mobile number to another service provider.

In order to port your current mobile number, you need to advise your new service provider of your request and they'll be the one to process it. Your Mobile account will be automatically terminated once they've successfully ported the number.

In regards to the form that our support team advised you, it was for the Change of Ownership request that you've raised with them. The printable form can be downloaded here. The instructions on how to send it to us will be seen on the top left of the form.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

BasilDV

ljkion
Level 2

I have the form submitted on 20/2/2020, why up to today, I still receive no response from TPG?

Regards Steven

@BasilDV wrote:

Welcome to the Community @ljkion

We are saddened that you've decided to port your mobile number to another service provider.

In order to port your current mobile number, you need to advise your new service provider of your request and they'll be the one to process it. Your Mobile account will be automatically terminated once they've successfully ported the number.

In regards to the form that our support team advised you, it was for the Change of Ownership request that you've raised with them. The printable form can be downloaded here. The instructions on how to send it to us will be seen on the top left of the form.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

BasilDV