TPG Community

Get online support

Resetting voicemail password

SOLVED Go to solution
alitosis
Level 2

I am currently overseas. While trying to access my voicemail it's asking me for a code. I must have set it up at some point but I have no idea what it would be. Is there any way to reset it through the website? Alternatively, is there a way to disable voicemail so that people don't think they are leaving me messages I cannot receive?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
alitosis
Level 2

All good. Thank you very much @BasilDV 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BasilDV

Hi @alitosis 

It is not possible to change the code through our website, but we can raise it with our Mobile escalations team to send you a new pin code via SMS (International roaming should be enabled), else it will be sent via Email.

We can also request to disable your voicemail.

What do you prefer? Do you wish to receive a new code via SMS or Email? Or do you wish to disable the VM instead?

Regards,

BasilDV

alitosis
Level 2

Hi @BasilDV 

A new pin code through email would be perfect. Thank you very much.

@BasilDV wrote:

Hi @alitosis 

It is not possible to change the code through our website, but we can raise it with our Mobile escalations team to send you a new pin code via SMS (International roaming should be enabled), else it will be sent via Email.

We can also request to disable your voicemail.

What do you prefer? Do you wish to receive a new code via SMS or Email? Or do you wish to disable the VM instead?

Regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @alitosis 

This is noted.

Please send me a PM with your preferred email address to receive the new pin code.

How to send a PM? Click here.

Regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @alitosis 

Thanks for the PM.

The request has been sent and will provide you with the update once we sent the new PIN code.

Regards,

BasilDV

Riezl

Hi @alitosis, we can see that our Mobile Team has been in touch via email and provided the new PIN via email.

Let us know should you need further assistance. Thank you.

alitosis
Level 2

All good. Thank you very much @BasilDV