TPG Community

Get online support

SIM Activation issue after porting from another provider

Cbein
Level 2

I’ve recently ported my mobile number from Telstra to TPG, after receiving an email that it had been activated, my phone still displays SOS. I’ve restarted it two times to no avail. I have tried to contact the phone support but have been on hold for a long time. 

3 REPLIES 3
Cbein
Level 2

I’ve called the mobile support team twice. No resolution. I require my phone for work purposes and need the sim to be activated ASAP. This is so useless, I’ve already paid for my service and I am getting no service. Stop asking me to reset my phone, I’ve already reset it numerous times to no avail. So much for 24/7 support, this forum is useless. 

BasilDV

Hi @Cbein,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We apologise for the inconvenience, but our support team is not open 24/7.

Our Mobile technical support team schedule is Monday - Friday 8am - 10pm and  Weekends & Public Holidays 9am - 9pm.

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that the case has been escalated to our Mobile Engineering team for further investigation.

Will chase this up with them and have your case manager to contact you to provide further updates once available.

Please shoot me a PM with your preferred contact number.

How to send a PM? Click here.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @Cbein,

We understand that our Mobile tech team has been in touch and the case was raised to our Mobile Engineering team for further investigation.

Updates will be given via phone call or SMS once available.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV