TPG Community

Get online support

SOS no reception

DT
Level 2
Level 2
Hi, my partner and I switched from Optus to TPG mobile and we are on SOS constantly since then.
My partner switched on Friday and she is still on SOS, why? I am really unhappy about it. I followed the steps and activated the sim and now it’s been days that we have no signal and of course we can’t receive or make calls. This is a huge inconvenience for us. Before deciding to switch we checked coverage and TpG is covering our area so why are we both in SOS? Our phones are Iphones XS and we both decided to keep our previous phone number when changing operator. Please assist asap! Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
KarlB

Hi @DT 

Welcome to the community,

It sounds like your SIMs are still waiting for activation. Have you tried to put your Optus SIM back in? You should be able to keep using your Optus SIMs until your TPG services are activated.

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone numbers you are porting, so I can take a look at your services?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @DT 

I have requested for our Mobile Porting Team to investigate and contact you back ASAP.

Regards,

Karl