TPG Community

Get online support

Samsung S8

67duff
Level 3

I have two TPG mobile sims and one Optus sim. Both TPG sims have issues making and recieving calls when in my Samsung S8. There is a significant delay before the  'conditional call forwarding active' message appears and the call commences. Outgoing calls tend to fail at this point. Disabling mobile data increases the likelyhood of a successful call but the delay still persists. Calls made to the S8 are frequently unsucessful. This call unreliability has been happening for the past 1-2 months.

S6 - all sims tested and working ok

S7 Edge - all sims tested and working ok

S8 - Optus sim works ok, TPG sims have calling issue

Iphone - all sims tested and working ok

Both TPG sims work without issue in my Samsung S6 and Samsung S7 Edge. My Optus work sim is in an Iphone and works fine in three Samsung phones. The Samsung S8 has been checked, at a mobile phone shop, for damage with no faults found. TPG phone support have been unable to fine the issue. A replacement sim was issued but had the same problem. Is there a setting issue in the S8?

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @67duff,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, we're sad to know that you're having issues making a call using our mobile service, we did an article that you may find helpful. Please see the links below.

Troubleshooting issues with Incoming/Outgoing Calls on TPG Mobile

In the event that issue still persists, please shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

I have two TPG mobile sims and one Optus sim. Both TPG sims have issues making and recieving calls when in my Samsung S8. There is a significant delay before the  'conditional call forwarding active' message appears and the call commences. Outgoing calls tend to fail at this point. Disabling mobile data increases the likelyhood of a successful call but the delay still persists. Calls made to the S8 are frequently unsucessful. This call unreliability has been happening for the past 1-2 months.

S6 - all sims tested and working ok

S7 Edge - all sims tested and working ok

S8 - Optus sim works ok, TPG sims have calling issue

Iphone - all sims tested and working ok

Both TPG sims work without issue in my Samsung S6 and Samsung S7 Edge. My Optus work sim is in an Iphone and works fine in three Samsung phones. The Samsung S8 has been checked, at a mobile phone shop, for damage with no faults found. TPG phone support have been unable to fine the issue. A replacement sim was issued but had the same problem. Is there a setting issue in the S8?