TPG Community

Get online support

Sim activation

Benjaminmathew
Level 2
Hello,
I have had the same issue with sim activation, I received the SIM card almost two weeks ago and had issues activating the SIM card, I would receive a message stating: ‘Activation attempt failed, please try again.’, I’ve called customer service multiple times to no avail, they kept telling me they would fix the issue and keep me updated but that wasn’t the case. I have tried numerous times myself but ended up at the same point. I still have not received any further instructions through emails after the email about my invoice for my initial TPG payment. Please help. data is urgent for work and I need this issue fixed ASAP.
3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @Benjaminmathew 

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see what we can do to activate your service ASAP.

Please send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

dsalamanca
Level 2

Hi @Benjaminmathew ,

have you resolve the problem_

My wife and me have the same problem... it is being horrible. 2 days without service and seems that nobody cares.

Benjaminmathew
Level 2
Hey man,
Yes, although I got no help from the people I called part within customer service when I raised my concern on here, they responded quickly and prioritised my problem, they messaged me personally, got my details and fixed the problem within 24 hours.