TPG Community

Get online support

Sim card not activating

Bidran89
Level 2
Hello the user name given to me my Tpg is not working and i am waiting all day for my sim card to get activated. Its urgent.
6 REPLIES 6
Angeli

Hi @Bidran89

Please log in using your TPG mobile number to My Account for SIM activation. Let me know if you still encounter a problem.

Regards,

Angeli

Bidran89
Level 2
Hello,its been 24 hours since i activated my sim card but still it says unregistered network. I cant call customer service because i have no network. Please i need my mobile back working. Its been terrible experience , way to many hassle.
Bidran89
Level 2
Yes still having problem. I cant log in with my number..its not lettjng me in
Angeli

Hi @Bidran89

It is best to stick to the same thread since you are raising relevant issue/s with your mobile service. Have you succeeded on activating the SIM via TPG My Account?

-Angeli

Bidran89
Level 2
Sims already been activated since yesterday.But the network is still coming unregistered.
Angeli

Hi @Bidran89

We've determined that your porting request for both mobile numbers have been rejected due to invalid account number. Did you have a postpaid mobile service from your previous provider? Kindly confirm the correct account number to us via private message then we'll resubmit your port in request. 

Thanks,

Angeli