TPG Community

Get online support

Sim delivery time

SOLVED Go to solution
Anandh1947
Level 2
It has been a week since I ordered the Sim (ordered on 23rd July) . I am very much in a metropolitan area so should have received it in 2-3 days as it says on your website. When I raise it with the help desk I still get, on 29th July, the templated response that I will get it in 2-3 days if I am in a metropolitan area......
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Erika

Hi @Anandh1947

I've look into your account and can see that the sim is currently on board with StarTrack. I've sent a Private Message for the consignment number.

Let us know should you need further assistance. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Erika

Hi @Anandh1947

Welcome to the Community! 

I've located your account using your community details and can see that the sim was shipped out via Australian Post. 

Nonetheless, can you please confirm to us via Private Message your address so that we can investigate on this? 

For your reference, please view this link on How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers, 

Erika

Hi @Anandh1947

Thanks for sending your details via Private Message.

I’ve gone ahead and created a special delivery to replace the lost Sim. 

This will be delivered by tomorrow via Startrack. 

May we please confirm if someone is available to receive the Sim by tomorrow? 

Anandh1947
Level 2
Thanks Erika. I will be able to pick it up from the post office if no one is around during delivery.
Erika

Hi @Anandh1947

I've look into your account and can see that the sim is currently on board with StarTrack. I've sent a Private Message for the consignment number.

Let us know should you need further assistance. 

Anandh1947
Level 2
Thanks Erika...
Shane

You're always welcome, @Anandh1947. Have lovely day!