TPG Community

Get online support

Sim not activated

viraljetani
Level 2

Hello,

I am awaiting my sim activation for my number that I ported from another provider.. 

Please activate it as I am currently unable to make calls or use data and neither my old sim is working.. Its been 2 days.. Please take this as an urgency..

Can send you my customer number, you already have my email id from this forum.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Shane

Hi @viraljetani,

Welcome to the community!

We're able to locate your account using your community details and found out that your TPG Mobile SIM activation status is still in progress and should be activated by now.

We raised this with our Mobile Technical Support for further investigation, updates will be provided within 24-48hrs.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards,

viraljetani
Level 2

Hey Shane,

Thanks for the response,

My number got activated, but another number of my wife is still not activated.. we activated on same date and its been around 4 days now..

Erika

Hi @viraljetani

We want to help get to the bottom of this issue as your experience is very important to us. I have searched for the details of your wife in our system and I’d like to check that we have the correct information before we continue. Can you PM us her mobile number so I can sort out the next steps in resolving this issue for you? 

For your reference, please see our article on How do I private message (PM) in the community.

Cheers, 

viraljetani
Level 2
Thanks Erika,

Sent you the PM..
BasilDV

Hi @viraljetani,

Thank you for sending the details via PM.

We'll chase this with our Mobile team and have someone to contact you between 11AM - 12PM today to provide further information with the activation of the number.

We'll keep a close eye on your case and will provide updates once available.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @viraljetani,

We understand that our Mobile team has been in touch and was informed that the cause of the delay in activating your Mobile account was due to an outage.

They've escalated the case and will be in touch within 1 to 2 working days for an update.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV