TPG Community

Get online support

Status moved to Novus

stphnpg
Level 2

Hi, 
I am trying to change my sim plan but when I log into my account on the web browser and click on "view all mobile service accounts" it doesn't give me any tool options. I should be able to click on the "mobile change of plan" button but its not there. It just says status: moved to novus. 
What does this mean? How do I fix it? and how do I change my sim plan when the buttons aren't there? 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hey @stphnpg,

Welcome to the community!

I would love to help change the plan of your mobile service, please send me a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Hi, 
I am trying to change my sim plan but when I log into my account on the web browser and click on "view all mobile service accounts" it doesn't give me any tool options. I should be able to click on the "mobile change of plan" button but its not there. It just says status: moved to novus. 
What does this mean? How do I fix it? and how do I change my sim plan when the buttons aren't there? 

Thanks

rapheal21
Level 2

hey, I think you should go to Novus support and there you can find the helpline number and you can contact them and describe your query and I think your issue will be solved.

thanks!