TPG Community

Get online support

TPG doesn’t deliver what they promised – very disappointing customer service

macquarie923
Level 2

I’m a lazy person who doesn’t usually provide a feedback or make a complaint, however TPG has made me to write this. I’m out of mobile network for a week now – no phone network. I haven’t been able to use my mobile phone for a week due to a sim card issue. From the very beginning, I’ve advised TPG that I’m happy to pay the fee to replace my sim card if needed and just want to have the network back asap. I was advised that my issue would be resolved within 24~48 hours on Tuesday last week. I’ve made two more calls to TPG since to follow up – there’s still no update, no resolution. I’ve been with TPG for many years for my internet and mobile. This is a very disappointing customer service. I was signing up with another mobile provider just now to switch from TPG, however was unable to finish the process because I wasn’t able to activate my new credit card as I couldn’t receive my verification code from my bank to my mobile phone!!!

6 REPLIES 6
Shane

Hi @macquarie923,

I am sad to learn that about your experience, let me take this opportunity to turn it around and rectify this. Could you flick me a message with your details to better understand the situation?

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

I’m a lazy person who doesn’t usually provide a feedback or make a complaint, however TPG has made me to write this. I’m out of mobile network for a week now – no phone network. I haven’t been able to use my mobile phone for a week due to a sim card issue. From the very beginning, I’ve advised TPG that I’m happy to pay the fee to replace my sim card if needed and just want to have the network back asap. I was advised that my issue would be resolved within 24~48 hours on Tuesday last week. I’ve made two more calls to TPG since to follow up – there’s still no update, no resolution. I’ve been with TPG for many years for my internet and mobile. This is a very disappointing customer service. I was signing up with another mobile provider just now to switch from TPG, however was unable to finish the process because I wasn’t able to activate my new credit card as I couldn’t receive my verification code from my bank to my mobile phone!!!

macquarie923
Level 2

Hi There, 

I've recived a message stating that "We reviewed the notes from our staff and the SIM swap is required. 

Since you are not able to receive any phone calls using your mobile number, are you available to receive a call to your home phone number?" I'm unable to send you any more private messages. And I've got rid of my home phone. Please email me. 

BasilDV

This will be raised and someone will be in touch with you via Email.

macquarie923
Level 2

Hi BasilDV, 

You sent me a message "A case manager has sent you an email to fill up in order to process the SIM replacement. Please respond to the email and we will keep an eye on this case." Which email are you referring to? I've only received 'Verify ID' email without any explanation. Is that the email you were referring to? 

BasilDV

Yes, there might be a Comment section, which you may indicate the request.

6nde1
Level 2

I really feel for you.

I have been trying to deal with TPG "customer Service" for the last two weeks. Probably the worst customer service I have dealt with. They don't answer emails you send to customer service, they put you on endless hold.

It rea