TPG scam? - getting billed after service deactivation.
can you pls deactivate my phone number? i had requested it 3 weeks back and i am still getting billed and it's still active.
account is 1200803334
I have been on the phone for hours multiple times a day and no one picks up.
I spoke to your rep on the phone regarding the cancellation of Phone xxxx. Looks like she didn't do her job apart from being a salesperson asking me to transfer the phone number to my uncle's aunties, and cousins. Please be professional and resolve this ASAP.
get in touch ASAP and resolve my issue. else I will complaint to the communication ombudsman.
News channels are free to use the above text.
1) Handset Honor 70 purchased a week ago
2) all system updates have been done currently Magic 220.127.116.11
3) I have tried honor 70 simm card in husbands phone (Huawei P20pro who also is with TPG and does not work .I have tried P20 pro phone sim card in Honor 70 and it works! his phone purchased 2018 also does not have a manual activation for VOLTE TO Turn on.
4) Went to Telstra shop they tried the honor 70 sim card in iPhone and it worked and vicea versa which worked! the technician is of the opinion that its a network and sim card issue not the mobile handset problem.
5) we request a sim card replacement based on it only works on iPhone not Android and this could be contributed to the de-commissioning of the 3 g network.