TPG Community

Get online support

TPG sim faulty - can't call for support and use phone number for business - NEED URGENT ASSISTANCE

Luxley
Level 2

Very disappointed to have just inserted the TPG sim after I was convinced to switch to TPG mobile from another provider - phone alternates between "no sim" and "SOS only" so am assuming the sim card is faulty. I have no network coverage or internet connectivity. Have since read that this is a recurring issue...

I've tried turning phone off and then on again multiple times. It doesn't work in another iPhone, either. 

I use my phone number for work and am the primary contact for our household and have no phone now that my number has been ported from another provider.

How can I get TPG to contact me to resolve urgently??? 

Thank you in advance

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @Luxley 

Let us help coordinate this with our Mobile Team and see what we can do to expedite the replacement of the faulty SIM. Could you shoot us a PM with your details?

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Very disappointed to have just inserted the TPG sim after I was convinced to switch to TPG mobile from another provider - phone alternates between "no sim" and "SOS only" so am assuming the sim card is faulty. I have no network coverage or internet connectivity. Have since read that this is a recurring issue...

I've tried turning phone off and then on again multiple times. It doesn't work in another iPhone, either. 

I use my phone number for work and am the primary contact for our household and have no phone now that my number has been ported from another provider.

How can I get TPG to contact me to resolve urgently??? 

Thank you in advance

Luxley
Level 2

Hi @Shane, thank you, have PM'ed you. Let me know if you need any other info Smiley Happy