TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to pay for prepaid mobile service

irenelho
Level 2

I am unable to pay for my prepaid mobile service. The bill is currently at $39.98. I have been without call out service for 3 months. Each time I asked a question, I receive the same email reply, of how to check balance and how to pay for it, with the exception of a different TPG employee's name attached to it.

You guys had 3 months to resolve it and yet as of today, when I go to Check Balance in my Account settings, it shows a balance of zero. You won't send an invoice, nor a link to internet banking. So how do you expect me to pay this bill?!

I asked for banking details to verify with my bank and got the same email reply. All you had to do was attach my mobile number to my account so I could have the option in Account settings, View all Mobile Services. I've been a customer for several years and have not had any problems with any of your services until now. As of writing this I will be taking my money elsewhere. When I've found a better provider for my internet, I will be changing that as well.

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

We apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you and we're sorry to know that you're considering changing provider, @irenelho.

We'd like to better understand what happened and help with the resolution. Please PM us your TPG customer ID, Mobile Service Number (MSN) together with your best contact number and most convenient time to receive a call. 

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community