TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to send MMS

Ahad-Nizar
Level 2

Good afternoon,

I have been unable to send MMS to any number with my TPG Sim only plan. It comes up with a "Failed to send message" message. This is going on for the past few days and starting to really become a huge problem, I hope you guys can resolve this issue asap. 

Regards,

Ahad

13 REPLIES 13
BasilDV

Hi @Ahad-Nizar ,

When sending MMS, your mobile data should be On as you will not be able to use the service via a WiFi connection.

Have you tried to reboot your phone and try again? You may also refresh your network settings by changing the network mode from 4G/LTE to 3G or vice versa, then try to send an MMS again.

If the issue persists, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Ahad-Nizar
Level 2

Hi there, 

I have tried rebooting my phone and changing the network mode but I am still unable to send MMS or SMS.

Regard,

Ahad

BasilDV

Hi @Ahad-Nizar,

We've refreshed your connection remotely on our end.

Are you able to restart your mobile phone and try again?

Make sure that your Mobile data is On before you try to send an MMS.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Ahad-Nizar
Level 2
Hi there,.
I am still unable to send SMS. I have restarted my phone and done everything you have asked me but no results.

Regards,
Ahad
BasilDV

We will arrange a call from our Mobile tech team between 5PM - 6PM today to check on this further.

Your experience is important to us and we will be keeping a close eye on your matter and will provide you with updates where possible.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Ahad-Nizar
Level 2
Hi,

As you told me yesterday that you will be resetting my incoming and outgoing text messages, I rebooted my system and tried messaging me to check if the issue was fixed but I am still unable send SMS or MMS.

Regards,
Ahad Nizar
Riezl

Hi @Ahad-Nizar, we'll chase this matter with our Mobile Team and will revert to you within the day to discuss the progression of the case.

Riezl

Hi @Ahad-Nizar, our Mobile Team tried to contact you, but to no avail. Please provide us your availability so we can organise a callback. Thank you.

Ahad-Nizar
Level 2
Hi,

Sorry for missing the call earlier, you team managed to fix the issue but it only lasted for 30 minutes now I am unable send text or make any kind of phone calls.

Thanks