TPG Community

Get online support

Unexplained costs of mobile

gabfest
Level 2

Hello , I have a prepaid $1 dollar plan from TPG as i was overseas. Since i came back i have used $ 300 for the month of march 2022 to 14 April 2022. When i ring TPG mobile they are constantly passing me on to customer service that put me on hold and does not ring back when the call is cut short . And telling me they put me onto a supervisor. As i may leaving the country on the 23 may for a year , i did not change my plan as if i change my plan i cannot come back to a $1 dollar plan.

No explanation it is not fair, i cannot access anything to understand what is happening, i cut short the calls, put me on hold ! Then cut of !

Is anyone from TPG listening at all ? it is written my pln is operated by NOVUS, what is this ?

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @gabfest

We'd like to understand you better and get to the bottom of your billing concern. In order for us to to provide you with more information about your query, please send send your account number or customer ID via private message so we can pull up your account and review your plan and charges. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Hello , I have a prepaid $1 dollar plan from TPG as i was overseas. Since i came back i have used $ 300 for the month of march 2022 to 14 April 2022. When i ring TPG mobile they are constantly passing me on to customer service that put me on hold and does not ring back when the call is cut short . And telling me they put me onto a supervisor. As i may leaving the country on the 23 may for a year , i did not change my plan as if i change my plan i cannot come back to a $1 dollar plan.

No explanation it is not fair, i cannot access anything to understand what is happening, i cut short the calls, put me on hold ! Then cut of !

Is anyone from TPG listening at all ? it is written my pln is operated by NOVUS, what is this ?