TPG Community

Get online support

Urgent help needed and a complaint – new mobile customer couldn’t get simcard

Tiffylulu
Level 2

Dear TPG,

I would like to make a complaint and would like your Sydney office to resolve it.

Situation:

• Started porting my existing mobile # to TPG on 20 Aug 2020 (Customer ID 6902256).
  • However it has been 12 days and I still haven’t received it. Meanwhile I am paid up to 31 Aug 2020 for my current provider, this means they have no longer providing me with mobile service from today, and I have no mobile phone from today onwards.
  • I called your call centre multiple times, your staff did nothing and keep telling me that it will arrive.
  • They said they will send another simcard, but will take 3-5 working days, and there is no guarantee, I may have to wait another 12 days and no sim card.

This is the first time I am using TPG and I am extremely disappointed at the level of service. Especially at your offshore call centre, where they read the script mindlessly and did nothing concrete to solve my problem.

I am in urgent need of a TPG sim card ASAP so I can have a mobile service. Please help me with the following:

• Ensure your office send out a sim card by close-of business Wed 2 Sep 2020
  • Send the sim card using Express Post (at no extra charge)

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
peter_k

Welcome to TPG Community,

Could you PM (Private message) me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so I can check the status here.

To learn how to send a private message, click here.  

Regards,
Peter