TPG Community

Get online support

Urgently need replacement sim activated (do NOT link me to online resources)

sff
Level 3
Level 3

UPDATED 4/12/2023: Still not sorted.

I URGENTLY NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN ACTIVATE MY REPLACEMENT SIM TO CONTACT ME BY EMAIL.

I've been verified, I got the replacement sim on Saturday. Jared on the verification team was very helpful and told me to contact them when I got the sim so I didn't have to verify again.

I sent that team an email on Sat, Sun, and today with no response.

I can't call TPG support and I can't activate the sim online per the instructions because I can't log into my account. I can't even start a new question here on this forum because it keeps telling me all the boards are read only.

So: 

I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN ACTIVATE MY REPLACEMENT SIM TO CONTACT ME BY EMAIL.

_____

ORIGINAL POST BELOW

I lost my phone with the tpg sim in it.

I have a new phone, and urgently need a replacement sim, but the instructions for doing this require me to call: https://support.tpg.com.au/sim-types-and-replacements

I can't call because I don't have a sim.

Customer service has not responded to my email.

Please advise who I can contact via email to get a new sim card.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
sff
Level 3
Level 3

UPDATED 4/12/2023: Still not sorted.

I URGENTLY NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN ACTIVATE MY REPLACEMENT SIM TO CONTACT ME BY EMAIL.

I've been verified, I got the replacement sim on Saturday. Jared on the verification team was very helpful and told me to contact them when I got the sim so I didn't have to verify again.

I sent that team an email on Sat, Sun, and today with no response.

I can't call TPG support and I can't activate the sim online per the instructions because I can't log into my account. I can't even start a new question here on this forum because it keeps telling me all the boards are read only.

So: 

I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN ACTIVATE MY REPLACEMENT SIM TO CONTACT ME BY EMAIL.

MY ORIGINAL OPTIMISTIC POST BELOW

For future folks who run into this problem, customer support got back to me with this response:

You may send request for a sim replacement with Privacy Department.

Kindly fill out this confirm Identity form at https://vha.secure.force.com/ConfirmIdentityRequest?brand=TPG

Once the form is submitted, please wait a feedback from our Privacy Team within 1-2 business days.

I'm hoping it will be a smooth process after that.