TPG Community

Get online support

Was charged another month even though I called up to cancel my plan.

Level 2

I changed my plan to another provider as the network that TPG uses does not work well in my house.

I called up on 19th April to ask support to 1. ensure I don't get billed (my cycle usually occurs on the 23rd-25th each month) for any more months as I won't be using the service any more, and 2. to remove my debit card details from your system.

She ensured me she attended to both, and that if I ported to another carrier before the 30th (end of month), I would no longer be charged.

I ported to the new prodiver on the 24th no worries.

Then I got charged by TPG on the 24th for another billing cycle, AND a $11 admin fee. Your service team lied about attending to my requests (which I pre-emptively did to avoid this BS), and also didn't advise me of any hidden port forwarding fees (which I've never seen any other mobile provider charge).

How can I get:

1. The cycle bill refunded (on an account I no longer use).

2. A refund for the hidden fee.

3. My payment details removed from your file as I originally requested.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @0608784 , we apologise for the inconvenience this has caused. We'd like to take a look at your account to better understand what happened and help get to the bottom of it.

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, Mobile Service  Number (MSN) and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Level 2

PM sent. Not sure where to find my MSN.

Thank you for your help

Riezl

Thanks for sending the details via PM. We have coordinated your concern to our Mobile Team and a Mobile Escalation Officer will be in touch to address the matter.

Kindly await further updates within 24 hours.