TPG Community

Get online support

What happens if I delete my eSIM profile?

redaghanem
Level 2

I accidentally deleted my eSim profile from my mobile and want to install it again so please help me do an eSim replacement. 

I think it is an easy process with Vodafone. Their website mentions that " it’s easy to reactivate it. If you’ve deleted your eSIM from a phone or tablet Vodafone automatically emails you a new QR code that you can use to reactivate your eSIM"

image.png

https://support.vodafone.co.uk/SIM-eSIM/eSIM/1526154742/What-happens-if-I-delete-my-eSIM.htm

So I don't know why no one in TPG helped me quickly to solve this problem. 

I also tried to contact 131423 many times. Honestly, the agents were so helpful and kind when I called 131423 but no one succeeded in solving the problem.

I don't know why TPG makes this process so hard.

The TPG website didn't mention a complete solution for this situation. How can I swap an eSim when I can not access my mobile number since the eSim profile was deleted?!

Screenshot 2024-01-26 225428.png

I hope TPG makes this process automatically send a QR code to the customer's email.

7 REPLIES 7
ehsansim9304
Level 2
This happened to me as well:
I have transferred my number to tpg 2 days ago but the eSim profile on my mobile deleted accidentally and I cannot use my own number which I asked to kept the number but now I lost the eSim snd no one answering me.
I have sent the ID verification email as well but not heard back.

Please help me as I need my number and I am using this number 0492***594 just meanwhile if you needed contacted me.

My main number disconnected is 0477***256
Jay2
Level 2

Did you get this sorted

ehsansim9304
Level 2

No it didnt. I dont know what else to do ?

Aubrey

@ehsansim9304 Send us a PM and we'll take it from there. 

ehsansim9304
Level 2

It does not let me private message as I have reached the number of it per day which is not.

ehsansim9304
Level 2

This the error message:

"You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later."

ehsansim9304
Level 2