TPG Community

Get online support

how I get internet access without phone call to technician support

SOLVED Go to solution
nutchirap1408
Level 2

I try to explained by email to helpdesk that I lost my phone so they try to arrange to call me back even I already give all details about modem and account to them. So without phone, how I can use internet asap. why they have an email to contact for, if they can solve the problem by email.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

Hi @nutchirap1408 ,we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you. We'd like to look into this and check what can be done to resolve the issue without calling you. 

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @nutchirap1408 ,we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you. We'd like to look into this and check what can be done to resolve the issue without calling you. 

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

nutchirap1408
Level 2

I already send details about what you like.

thanks

@Riezl wrote:

BasilDV

Hi @nutchirap1408

We understand that you are now online and the service is working within specification.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV