TPG Community

Get online support

international roaming

SOLVED Go to solution
davidjwee
Level 2

cant use my phone in Singapore even though roaming is enabled. No test received and all calls go straight to voicemail which i cant access

David W

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @davidjwee

What troubleshooting have you tried so far?

Kindly send your account details via PM for us to check your account.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
davidjwee
Level 2

Had similar problem when i was in NZ

\

BasilDV

Hi @davidjwee 

Are you currently connected to a network?

What network are you currently using? Is it set on automatic or manual select a network?

We'd like to check on this further. Please send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

davidjwee
Level 2
network set to manuel. can use phone to call local numbers now. But text messages not received. Hence, unable to access my TPG acct since no verification code receivef
BasilDV

Hi @davidjwee

What troubleshooting have you tried so far?

Kindly send your account details via PM for us to check your account.

BasilDV

davidjwee
Level 2
i change network selection to manuel and then selected the local network. Worked once only.
i have 2 sims active and my tpg sim is not main sim when i am overseas. Only needs it to receive calls from australia and text sent from australia. as it is now i cannot get both so my access to my tpg account as well as my bank accounts
davidjwee
Level 2

I have email confirmation from TPG enabled and yet i am now told that it is disabled. I have wasted a lot of time trying to get it enabled as I need my Oz number whilst away, Happened before. No one in TPG seem to care. All u guys do is just tell me that I have to go to your PRIVACY dept to getit enabled . They sent sms which i obviously cannot receive since no roaming. I have never experience this with previous telco. Now beginning to regret changing telcos just to save a few bucks.