TPG Community

Get online support

mobile usage site (Novus) not show my other mobile usage

SOLVED Go to solution
Albert001
Level 2

Hi,

I have got 4 mobile phones under my account. When I logon to my mobile usage site (Novus) I only can see one mobile phone usage. There are no ways for me to switch to other mobile phone number.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Angeli

Hi @Albert001

Kindly try to log in with any of your TPG mobile number. Let us know how it goes.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Angeli

Hi @Albert001

Let us have your customer ID or mobile number via private message and we'll have it checked from our end. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Angeli

Albert001
Level 2
From the left hand menu, I click "Add New Service" goto "Add New Service" page.

On "Add New Service" page, there is only one button (Add Mobile) which goes to "Add new mobile" page. There are no functions for me to add my existing mobile phone on "Add new mobile" page.
Angeli

Hi @Albert001

There's no need to do that. We've already reported your My Account issue to the relevant team and once we hear back from them, we'll be in touch with you. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Angeli

Angeli

Hi @Albert001

The option to "Manage other services" on your Toolbox (My Account) should be fixed by now. Kindly let us know if you still encounter an issue. 

Albert001
Level 2

I still have the same problems when I logon to my account with my Customer ID or User Name.

Angeli

Hi @Albert001

Kindly try to log in with any of your TPG mobile number. Let us know how it goes.

Albert001
Level 2
It works when logon to my TPG mobile number. I have an option to show different mobile numbers.

Thank you
Angeli

Perfect @Albert001! Cheers.