TPG Community

Get online support

no live chat support, no working app, no active buttons, no working 1300 number ... this is bull**

SOLVED Go to solution
Level 2

prepaid has run out of credits

1300 number cant be called ( what utter rubblish .... i cant even call tpg 1300 number to top up the account )

have tried ALL 1300 number and the 02 number displayed on TPG website

live chat has been removed from website and were encourage using the tpg app, but the app wont let me login, saying "your tpg product is not supported by the My TPG ap (eror code pwz8me)

what now tpg ????

not posting my number or customer number or credit card details etc on the forum either !!!

so how am i meant to pay the prepaid so my phone works?

worse experience ever ... stupid idea removing removing live chat !!

worse after sales service TPG

utter bull**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

We sincerely apologise for the trouble this issue is causing you, @6334354. We have escalated your concern to our Complaints Resolution Team and a Complaints Resolution Case Manager will be in touch via Email/phone call to further assist you with this matter.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Ahra_G

Hi @6334354 

To view and manage your account, you may check this link:

Using TPG My Account & Online Account Info 

You may check our support link here: https://www.tpg.com.au/support

We also have our Social Pages that you can reach out to for any assistance. 

I have organised a call back to be made from our Mobile team to further assist you with your concern. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Level 2

i've updated payment methods with a new cc & even included my bank account details to get my mobile phone working again, as;

1. the app does wont work

2. live chat is gone,

3. the website is in chaos and one part of tpg web page reports i've no overdue amount yet ( refer attached image ) + the another part says $70.99 is due ( refer below notes ), while the final part says $40.99 ( $39.99 + $1 ) ... this is the correct part !!

NOTE: the $20 & $10 top up were meant to be removed by the previous tech i spoke to, but surprise surprise it wasn't done, he spoke over me when i was talking, barely listened anything i said and i had to repeat meself numerous time before he understone or listened enough to understand the problem

To top it off i've update payment methods but NO button or OPTION exists for me to activate the withdrawn of funds so that the phone barr is removed

all tpg 1300 numbers are barred as well so i cant call for tech support or call acoounts to authorise a payment via creit card

utter bull** service !!!

tpg 2.JPG

Level 2

the call back was useless ... the caller barely listened and kept talking over me

kind of pointless as a helper if i cant tell him the problem or for him to be able to g=fix the problem if he doesnt know what the problem is

arghhhhhh

tpg after service is bull** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riezl

We sincerely apologise for the trouble this issue is causing you, @6334354. We have escalated your concern to our Complaints Resolution Team and a Complaints Resolution Case Manager will be in touch via Email/phone call to further assist you with this matter.