TPG Community

Get online support

sim activation failure & NO SUPPORT answering the phone

MJ30
Level 2

Hi,

Once my ph number was ported and received a text & email stating that my sim was activated, my ph no longer works. That is, neither the old vodafone & new tpg sim is active. My status shows that the sim is active even though I never activated it, but I can no longer send/receive text or calls.

Equally inactive is the TPG support line. I used my brother's ph to call TPG help and after 40-min of hearing the same recording and no assistant, I gave up: Doesn't inspire any confidence in the company.

If TPG personnel reads this, can you please help. Thank you,

MJ30

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @MJ30,

Welcome to TPG Community!

I was able to locate your account using your community details and checked it.

I've seen that your mobile SIM card was activated via your request online, last 3rd of September. Your Mobile account is already active, however, our third party mobile service provider has experienced an unplanned delay in transferring the numbers to the system which is currently being investigated by our Provisioning team. This issue is affecting the service of our TPG Mobile SIM plan.

There's no estimated time frame that was given if when it will be restored, but will update you once as soon as it's available. Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

Kind regards,

BasilDV