TPG Community

Get online support

Billing issues not dealt with in timely manner

fsudaman
Level 3

I have 26 unknown charges made to my credit cards within an hour and after I called, I was told that it was under investigation. After nearly 48 hours I haven't received any callback. This is borderline fraud and should have been dealt with promptly.  I had to ring the bank to put a temporary block on my credit card. I just checked my credit card and those payments are now charged, which then require me to raise a dispute with the bank against these TPG charges.  I'm very dissapointed with how this is dealt with and it is wasting a lot of time at my end and I'm sure equally on yours when those formal disputes/complaints are raised. 

4 REPLIES 4
David_M

Hi @fsudaman 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @fsudaman 

I have escalted this to our Senior Billing officers to help resolve your concerns.

Someone will call you back ASAP within 24hrs to help.

Regards,

David_M

fsudaman
Level 3

Thanks David for your help and your prompt response.

I intend to raise dispute on those transactions with the bank and also raise a formal complaint as a consumer after midday. Given what you just said I will hold it off till tomorrow AM if the issue is not resolved. Currently with putting my credit card on-lock, this has inconvenience us and also has the flow-on effect of having to deal with my scheduled payments. 

Please understand that I do need this to be resolved ASAP not just for the above reason but I also  need to know if my account has been compromised or if there was an identity theft that resulted on what has happened. To me, this is a pretty serious case and given my initial call to TPG was not being taken seriously, it is very infuriating. 

David_M

Hi @fsudaman 

We apologise for any confusion and we take all customer concerns seriously.

Just give us a little time to rectify any issues.

Someone will call you. Its outside our scope as forum moderators.

Regards,

David_M