TPG Community

Get online support

CANCEL MY ACCOUNT

amoore94
Level 2

TPG, CANCEL MY ACCOUNT...

I have been trying to cancel this account for the last two weeks and I have been constantly redirected to different departments and I have gotten absolutely nowhere.

I said two weeks ago that I will not be paying any more money sinse TPG have constantly screwed me around just to cancel an account.

I have just received an email for my next bill, which makes it clear that you have done absolutely nothing about my account regardless of the fact that I have spent easily 10 hours on hold getting transferred around your crappy company. I have also spent multiple hours on the online chat only for nothing to happen.

The absolute disregard for your customers is a ** joke.

I made allowances last week because I understand hat Covid has put a lot of strain on businesses but this has become ridiculous.

You clearly do not give a crap about your customers as I can see thousand of other customers are having to put up with the same problem.

I will be makign a complaint with the fair trading ombudsman today.

I have said time and time again that I do not want any further correspondence with TPG yet here I am again because you are so ** incompetent you cant even get a simple account cancelled.

I have never in my life dealt with a company that operates in such a terrible way, you clearly dont give a ** about your customers. 

Lets try and sort this out one lasy time hey.

This is my Internet Account number: 6069246

Now cancel my account, like I have said about 5 times now, I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN OR TO HAVE TO SENT ANOTHER EMAIL OR MAKE ANOTHER PHONE CALL, JUST CANCEL MY ACCOUNT, ITS NOT THAT HARD, MAKE IT HAPPEN AND JUST GET IT DONE NOW.......

5 REPLIES 5
David_M

Hi @amoore94 

Before cancelling, do you mind if i ask what seems to be your problem and is there anything i can assist you with?

You can post here or PM for a private discussion about your service.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP" to help you with a lot of things, via the app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Kind regards,
David_M

amoore94
Level 2

@David_M 

Maybe if you take a second to read my post you will understand the problem.

I clearly want to cancel my account.

Sort it out.

amoore94
Level 2

YET AGAIN ANOTHER MODERATOR HAS SENT ME TO ANOTHER DEPARTMENT ONLY TO BE SENT BACK HERE TPG ARE A **ING JOKE

amoore94
Level 2

@David_M well are you going to do anything?

amoore94
Level 2

Surprise surprize, yet another moderator has done nothing to help.