TPG Community

Get online support

Can't make calls from my mobile

elesh
Level 3

I Have been on PAYG plan for many years. In December, I started using a new phone and immediately my balance became 0. It was very strange because TPG automatically charge my credit card once my balance below $10. I had no notifications at all and was unaware they blocked me from making calls. 

When I found out, I raised the issue with TPG. They charged me $20 and told I can make calls. 

I tried to check my account usage but their system blocks my access. 

I tried to call and got the same message that my balance is 0. I sent TPG another email asking to resolve the issue but they did nor respond. 

They block me from calling and from accessing my phone usage. No longer respond to my emails. 

7 REPLIES 7
BasilDV

Help is here @elesh 

We'd like to check on the status of the account and see how can we help.

Just send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

elesh
Level 3

Hi, Basil, 

I've sent you the details. Please resolve the issue.

Thank you.

elesh
Level 3

Yesterday I called TPG, with no resolve. Asked for a supervisor and was told that they would call me. No one called. I contacted TPG again, asked for supervisor, they gave me a ticket number and told that a supervisor would call me in 30 min. No one called agan.

Over $30 disappeared from my mobile account and I don't have access to my account information since 11 December. Every time I try to login, it shows my account for 2 seconds and then it says like: "Something went wrong". yes, it's wrong. My money gone, supervisors don't call me back. No one replies to my emails any more. I can't make calls or text from my phone.

BasilDV

Hi @elesh 

We really want to help turn your experience around.

We've responded to your private message and currently waiting for you to complete the verification.

BasilDV

elesh
Level 3

On 18 January, I provided BasilDV with all of my personal details requested. I am yet to receive a reply. I still can't make any calls or send texts. 

On 14 January, I was told by TPG customer service that a supervisor would call me to resolve  the issues I raised.. They gave me a ref. number and ticket number. No response at all.

My account information is blocked by TPG, I can't access it is since 11 December.  Over $30 disappeared from account. 

elesh
Level 3

BasilDV, I need access to view my account online. Every time I try to log in, I can see it for 1-2 sec, then TPG redirects me to a home page.

What's happened to the balance I had before I started using a smartphone? As soon as I left a Vodafone shop (where they put my old SIM card into a new smartphone), I started getting messages from TPG- your 50% of data used., your 85% of data used, 100% of data used. All of this was when I was not using my mobile at all. 

When TPG charged me $20 for a top up, so I could call, the whole amount disappeared. I did not use data!! TPG, you keep robbing me. I need to see where my money gone.You blocked my access. 

elesh
Level 3

BasilDV, you sent me a message that my data could be lost when a new SIM card used. BasilDV, I keep using the same old SIM card for several years. 

The only change was that before it was in my old 3G phone, and on 11 December, a Vodafone consultant put it in my new 4G smartphone. The same SIM card!!!!! As soon as TPG detected a smarthphone, they started texting me how much data used even though I did not use it all. when  just left the Vodafone shop, I got the first message - 50% data used. I returned to the Vodafone consultant and asked why this ahd happened. 

TPG has to unblock my access to phone usage and return the money taken from my account with no reason.