TPG Community

Get online support

Can't send emails

SOLVED Go to solution
pclearz
Level 2

Hi,

I have not been able to send emails today from my Outlook client. I tried to send a test message to myself and that didn't work either. The error message is

Task 'xxxxxx@tpg.com.au - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC78) : 'Cannot send the message. Verify the email address in your account properties. The server responded: 530 Authentication required'

How can I get this fixed?

Regards,

xxxxxx@tpg.com.au

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @pclearz ,

We created an article that will help you perform a basic troubleshooting to fix this error message when sending emails. Please see the article below.

How to enable SMTP Authentication

Let us know how it will go.

Note: We edited your post for security purposes.

Regards,

Hi,

I have not been able to send emails today from my Outlook client. I tried to send a test message to myself and that didn't work either. The error message is

Task 'xxxxxx@tpg.com.au - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC78) : 'Cannot send the message. Verify the email address in your account properties. The server responded: 530 Authentication required'

Regards,

xxxxxx@tpg.com.au

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @pclearz ,

We created an article that will help you perform a basic troubleshooting to fix this error message when sending emails. Please see the article below.

How to enable SMTP Authentication

Let us know how it will go.

Note: We edited your post for security purposes.

Regards,

Hi,

Regards,

xxxxxx@tpg.com.au

pclearz
Level 2

Hi Shane,

Thank you for your instructions. They worked - problem is now fixed.

Regards,

xxxxxxx@tpg.com.au

Shane

Yay! Glad to know that the article did the trick. Have a lovely weekend!