TPG Community

Get online support

Cannot send emails has been an ongoing issue for many months

brooksys
Level 2

Cant send emails from TPG post office, get the following message:

Failure sending message: email address not valid. Please use an email address that looks like user@example.com

Sometimes it works, usually late at night but most of the time not and it is very frustrationg. I tried changing my password, it worked for a bit but now cant send again. has been going on for months.

Would appreciate a solution please?

thanks

Paul

4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @brooksys 

Thanks for raising this to our attention.

Every time that you are not able to send an email, did you test it with your own email address if it's going to work? Are you unable to send out an email to a certain address or all email address are affected? Have you tried to use a different browser to open TPG Post Office? Have you tried to clear the cache or browsing history of your browser?

Sorry for a number of questions as we need to analyze this further. Please send the affected email address via PM.

BasilDV

brooksys
Level 2

hi

there is no particular email address, it is every email I am trying to send to many different individual addresses. I can send to myself. I have tried different browsers and it makes no difference

brooksys
Level 2

Still waiting for a solution?

Riezl

Hi @brooksys, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID and email address so we can look into this further.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community