TPG Community

Get online support

Cease And Desist

GodHelpMe
Level 2

Please investigate this and take action TPG.

https://www.abuseipdb.com/check/110.175.70.18

3 REPLIES 3
Aubrey

Hi @GodHelpMe, could you tell us more what this is about? 

GodHelpMe
Level 2

Well I see the real problem now TPG. This IP may have attempted to access my network.

You appear (according to a whois report) to be hosting within your IP range an active IP that may be acting in a malicious manor, for possibly nefarious purposes.

I'm hoping that you might look into it and within your policies take any action.

Anyway a request is posted here in case anyone faces a loss due to a lack of an appropriate response.

david64
Level 15

Hi @GodHelpMe . Are you being blocked from something because your wan ip address is in his database?

You could restart your router and get another ip address.

The entries for this ip address go back to Nov 2023. It is unlikely you had this ip address back then, unless you have a static wan address.

It is more likely you have been randomly allocated this address during a reconnection of your home network. Someone, somewhere might be doing stuff, spoofing this particular ip address.

When you retire tonight, turn off your computers and disconnect your wifi devices from the router. Check tomorrow if the database still has records for when your devices were off.

You could also do virus scan of your computers.