TPG Community

Get online support

DISGUSTED WITH **TY SERVICE!!!

Zinula
Level 2
I HAVE BEEN WITHOUT INTERNET FOR 18 HOURS NOW! MY INTERNET STOPED WORKING FOR NO REASON! I was offered a ‘free’ upgrade to the 25 plan and then all of a sudden INTERNET STOPPED WORKING! I was on the phone for over two hours last night and I’m still waiting for anyone from the TPG company who knows what the hell they are doing and to fix this problem! I was told that the engineering team would give me a call at 10am! Again, I’ve been made to wait past the promised time! Will I be getting any help at all by TPG???????? A service I AM PAYING FOR!!!! I EXPECT A CALL BACK! I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO DO MY JOB! How would you feel???????????
2 REPLIES 2
Riezl

Hi @Zinula , we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you and we'd like to help get to the bottom of this.

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

garythomann13
Level 6

Welcome to the NBN Smiley Happy

Would suggest adding your state, suburb and postcode to the Subject to highlight your issue Smiley Happy