TPG Community

Get online support

Delayed messages to tpg inbox

barfield
Level 2

I've read some other messages from customers that have had emails which take hours to arrive in their tpg inbox and I am experiencing the same problem. Have you found any problem that may cause this? For my problem, the delayed messages seem to be coming from the same domain. I normally use Outlook client but when I look in tpg postoffice the messages are also delayed. If you could please PM me I'll give you the domain name for the delayed messages. Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @barfield,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

For any email related issue we suggest to contact directly our postmaster for real-time assessment, you may reach them at postmaster@tpg.com.au. Please include your account details (Customer ID/Affected E-mail address).

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

I've read some other messages from customers that have had emails which take hours to arrive in their tpg inbox and I am experiencing the same problem. Have you found any problem that may cause this? For my problem, the delayed messages seem to be coming from the same domain. I normally use Outlook client but when I look in tpg postoffice the messages are also delayed. If you could please PM me I'll give you the domain name for the delayed messages. Thanks