TPG Community

Get online support

Email problems gmail to tpg

Megstar
Level 3
So all other email services are happily receiving emails from gmail. Has TPG managed to sort out a work around yet? It’s really bad people are not getting information sent to them. It’s bad a google groups email can’t get to club members. Individual emails are not going through either and we get this bounce back response - photo attached .
The auto retry by gmail is likely causing more of a response from the spam blockers so are we now in a total Catch 22 with this? Is it impossible to get messages to TPG customers who foolishly use the email service??? Please fix this issue!! .
Megstar
Level 3
Since I posted this response I’ve had more reply emails that gmail Will continue to try to send my messages to my friends and colleagues.
How about dealing with this problem instead of saying. It’s ‘dirty email’ tpg looks to have generated the issue.
Do we all need to get in contact with the TIO or whoever oversees ISP services ? Someone has to do something 🤷🏼‍♀️
BasilDV

Hi @Megstar 

We'd like to check on your case further.

Kindly send us your account details via private message.

BasilDV

bullman
Level 2

Hi BasilDV

I'm having this same problem with not receiving gmail emails but I can't DM you as the forum says I don't have the correct privileges, please advise what I should do.

Shane

Hi @bullman,

Basil is currently not available, can you try to sending your details to me? You may also raise this directly to our postmaster by sending emails to postmaster@tpg.com.au

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi BasilDV

I'm having this same problem with not receiving gmail emails but I can't DM you as the forum says I don't have the correct privileges, please advise what I should do.

peteraroney
Level 3

I am another person now aware of multiple colluegues that have attempt to send emails to my TPG account from their GMAIL accounts and they never arrive.

TPG - please fix ASAP

BasilDV

Hi @peteraroney 

If the mail server detected that the IP address that they've been appointed to by Gmail has a bad reputation, then it will be blocked.

Kindly ask for the bounce back error message they received for us to investigate it further.

BasilDV

peteraroney
Level 3

The error messages from one collegue is attached. This is all I have at the moment.

I will send through more when I get them.

BasilDV

Hi @peteraroney

We'd like to check the status of the Gmail sender address.

Kindly send us a private message with the complete error message they received for us to raise it with our Post Masters.

BasilDV

Megstar
Level 3
Hi
Haven’t you had enough ppl DM you yet? We’ve all sent messages through for them past 7 pages of this topic and there has still been no resolution.