TPG Community

Get online support

Email settings for Microsoft Outlook

Kjk666
Level 2

Hi there,  I have set up my email account on my iPad with no problems and am trying to set up on my laptop.  I have 2 different mail programs (both microsoft - don't know why) and I can set it up on one but not the other.  The reason I am trying to set up on the other one is because I need to make folders so that I can save emails to certain places for tax purposes. One email program (the one I can get on) does not let me do that. and the other that I can't set up on is the one I can make folders and I think that will then sync through to the other. When I click on the start menu one just says mail (this is the one that works) and one says outlook (the one I can't get to work) I have followed the settings that are suggested with: 

• POP account - incoming mail.tpg.com.au (110), outgoing mail.tpg.com.au (25)
  • both boxes about secure password and encryption are unticked.

I think the mail programs are Outlook 2016 and Office 365 but I can't be sure and it isn't telling me in the settings.

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @Kjk666, we recommend having a read of this community article and discussion as it may help resolve your concern.

Setting Up TPG Email for Microsoft Outlook 2016

Set up TPG email on Outlook 356

If the issue persist, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account. Thank you.