TPG Community

Get online support

Emails ignored and questions unanswered, where is the customer service?

iainhargreaves2
Level 2

Hi, 

After some assitance as I have sent multiple emails and called many times however my emails are completly ignored and each time i ring i get told i will receive and "update within 24-48 hours",  i am still yet to receieve an update on a matter raised 1-2 weeks ago (thats approx. 168-336 hours fyi).

This has become very frustrating... 

I would like the following answered: 

• When is my nbn connection box coming to be installed? I want the date / time confirmed. 
  • Will there be a temporary service issued? As waiting 4-6 weeks for connection is a very long time...I have the nbn co-axial wall point installed, I have the router, i just need nbn to come and install the connection box.  

I would like this matter resolved and my questions answered.

The customer service has really been poor with this matter, please keep me updated!

Regards

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @iainhargreaves2, we apologise for what happened. We'd like to take a look at your account to better understand the situation. Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

iainhargreaves2
Level 2

Hi Riezl, 

Message has been sent

Thanks 

Riezl

Thanks for sending the details. We have coordinated your concern to our Provisioning Team and we'll make sure that you will be contacted by the Case Manager within the day.