TPG Community

Get online support

Equipment (modem) delivery

huong112
Level 2

My equipment (modem) order number 3517804 has been dispatched by StarTrack. StarTrack's Track&Trace showed "Delivered 16/03/2020 9.22am" . That is not truth, I have not received the modem yet. Please check.

7 REPLIES 7
Riezl

Hi @huong112,

Once your TPG modem order is shipped from our warehouse, we will send you an email and SMS confirmation containing important delivery information.

If you weren't home when StarTrack attempted the delivery, they'll leave a card in your mailbox.

Your delivery will be held at a StarTrack location or your Local Post Office for 7 days before being returned to TPG.

We have created this article that will help you on How To Check TPG Modem Delivery Status

We had a look at your account and we can see that you already got the modem on Tuesday, 17/March/2020.

For new services, we recommend customers to check first if their service has been installed and activated.

We have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated.

If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up and we have created setup guides for all technologies that TPG use : New Connection Setup Help

Should you need further assistance, feel free to search community for help or contact us and we'd be glad to assist you.

vickinoyce69
Level 2
I have not had my tpg equipment delivered to my address, the Startrack tracker says its still in transit.
Riezl

Hi @vickinoyce69, you may track the delivery status here: https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search . We have sent the consignment details to your account registered email address.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address. To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

vickinoyce69
Level 2
Its not with Aust Post its with Startrack as stated. Why are you sending me this info which is incorrect. I am a new customer & this setup seems to not be as easy as you say. I just need to know where my modem is so my internet can be setup tomorrow. Thanks
Riezl

Apologies for the confusion. Please be advised that modem delivery takes 1-2 working days within Metro area, major cities and regional centers while 3-4 working days in rural areas.

vickinoyce69
Level 2
I recieved it not long after my last post thank you.
Riezl

Glad to know that, @vickinoyce69. Let us know if there's anything we can assist you. Thank you.