TPG Community

Get online support

How do you get an answer from TPG when you have no NBN for 3 weeks

timellen
Level 2

No internet connection for over 3 weeks, TPG Ticket #11620930 NBN Tech has visited, we made a special trip to site and waited for 3 hrs for it not to be fixed - needs to be escalated apparently. Ask TPG if I'm getting credit and when will it be fixed - the silence is deafening!

Try to find a real TPG support or account query link from your account login !

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @timellen,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I was able to locate the account using the given reference. We have identified that the issue is with the network controlled by the NBN co. This unfortunately means the only NBN Co. Technicians have the authority to fix this fault. Based on the latest log on file issue is still under investigation and our Engineering Team are working with NBNCo to fix the issue.

We will raise this with our Team for additional reference on the ongoing investigation, updates will be provided when it becomes available.

No internet connection for over 3 weeks, TPG Ticket #11620930 NBN Tech has visited, we made a special trip to site and waited for 3 hrs for it not to be fixed - needs to be escalated apparently. Ask TPG if I'm getting credit and when will it be fixed - the silence is deafening!

Try to find a real TPG support or account query link from your account login !