TPG Community

Get online support

I am having trouble turning off email filters. I want to stop all filtering.

mapotter
Level 2

Hi

My email keeps filtering wanted emails and when i turn it off, it restarts and adds a block to tpg.com.au which i have twice deleted. I want to see all of my emails no matter what. What can I do?

At the moment, I am adding emails to allowed email to get them through but that is a crazy method.

Help.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @mapotter,

Welcome to TPG Community!

Did you set your filtering level to "Off" just like the image below then "Saved settings"?

If yes, did you set anything under Address Filtering and Advance Filters?

Are you able to send a screenshot of your settings for us to analyze this further?

Regards,

BasilDV

mapotter
Level 2

Hi BasilDV, 

Thanks so much for your response.

I have attached three screen dumps covering the entirety of the current settings.

These have been reset twice to "off" in the last few weeks and the blocked email list deleted twice as it wants to add tpg.com.au to blocked email.

The spam setting was changed to try and make sure I wasn't losing things there.

The 7 pages of allowed email have been done to try and ensure mail comes in. I would prefer to set nothing here and just have all email come through unfiltered.

I hope this will help you help me.

Thanks again.

BasilDV

Hi @mapotter,

Thank you for providing some screenshots.

What web browser are you using to open and change the settings of the Post office? Have you tried clearing the history and cache on it?

If not, please try it and observe if the settings issue will recur.

Regards,

BasilDV

mapotter
Level 2

Hi BasilDV

Thanks again for the follow up.

I am using Chrome, I have just cleared the caches, etc and will now keep a close eye on the system and see what happens next.

BasilDV

You are welcome, @mapotter.

Cheers!

BasilDV