TPG Community

Get online support

I can receive but not send email

adslk7qj
Level 2

Hello, I am using Windows Live mail 2011. For the last 2 days, I can receive but not send email from my laptop. It shows the following error message - "Server error 554, message rejected as it appears to be spam". 

I have read the posts in this forum regarding this error, and so I have changed the password of my TPG account. I did this 8 hours ago. However, the same error message appears when I try to send email. 

How do I fix please? Kind regards, 

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @adslk7qj,

Thanks for raising this to us, we'd love to help and get to the bottom of this. To better understand the situation, shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the affected e-mail address). For testing purposes, please check if you can send email using TPG Post Office

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers!

Hello, I am using Windows Live mail 2011. For the last 2 days, I can receive but not send email from my laptop. It shows the following error message - "Server error 554, message rejected as it appears to be spam". 

I have read the posts in this forum regarding this error, and so I have changed the password of my TPG account. I did this 8 hours ago. However, the same error message appears when I try to send email. 

How do I fix please? Kind regards,